Burlesque Baby Showgirl – Stage 3
Learn Burlesque – Art of the Tease – London Burlesque school | Burlesque Baby: Stage 3 burlesque brings you into the wonderful world of show development. In this class of fabulosity we encourage you to start developing a routine, this level is so much fun.
If you plan to do burlesque shows in the wonderful world of cabaret or just to do a one off show experience. Our burlesque stage 3 beginners burlesque is the next step on to getting onto stage.
Performing is totally exhilarating, such a buzz, so powerful and we will help your create a perfect routine. In this course you do need to come in with a skeleton routine, which basically means, know a few points in the song. in where you where you would like to the on stage.
eg: tantalizing glove peel at this music crescendo, or dramatic turn at this point, you don’t need to know a full routine, just something basic to work with . So just come in with. a very basic plot, song choice on mp3, and any rehearsal props or costume you want to play with.
What to expect and What to Bring
- Learn your own routine with our fabulous burlesque teachers
- Perfect your moves with our incredible teachers advice
- We will teach you fabulous moves and share fabulous ideas to help you be your best you
- In this class we do go over stage etiquette and working with the audience
- We help you with costume ideas and props ideas to make your routine the best you
- We refine your timing and impact on moves and working on the stage.
- We talk about hair and make up and how to showcase your best you.
- We will encourage you to be as sparkly as much as possible
- So this course literally is creating your own routine , we do ask you to practice weekly in your own time.
- This is the last course before the showcase stage 4 – you can do this and not do a show stage 4 is the show course
- Bring your music, costume or rehearsal costume, skeleton routine, and stage name
BURLESQUE BABY LONDON VENUES
Fitness First garden
6 Bedford St, Covent Garden, London WC2E 9HD, UK
The Gym – Jubilee Hall
studio 2 – 30 the piazza WC2E8BE
( upstairs above the markets- next to London transport museum )