STAGE 3 -
Come to this class with basic routine we help you build, you only book on this class if your doing the show advertised with this class. You must practice in your own time and build your costume in your own time. We will help you with style tips for costume and makeup.
You must practice in your own time and we will twerk and werk that fabulous routine.
bring in your music , at least a base routine , to build on and start creating costume and props, we will guide and advise you to a fabululous you xx
Use reharsal props and costume until you have what you want xxx
£45 per person
COVENT GARDEN - WEDNESDAY
Jubilee hall clubs
30 the Piazza
What to Wear
What to Wear
Burlesque for Beginners
COVENT GARDEN - TUESDAY
6 Bedford street
London WC2E 9HZ
Beginners Burlesque Classes
Gloves, Hold up stockings & shirt to peel and tassels week 4
Wear skirt or dress and any heels
Bring all the above and also a Track of music you would like to perform too on audio cd or mp3.
Bring in any costume & props you would like to play with
Bring in show costumes pieces and music and props you would like to use in a show
you must practice a lot in your on time
this is specific for the show- you can do finishing touches to your show and is show rehearsal specific.
1) Please note - classes are non refundable upon booking
2) Class dates may be changed by you up to 48 hours before.
3) Casses may not be sold on
4) PLEASE NOTE THIS IS CHOREOGRAPHY AND SHOW WORK ONLY - STAGE 4 IS SPECIFIC FOR THE SHOW
5) Your are responsible for your own health in the classes - if you have any physically didabilities or sickness you must let burlesque baby know
upon booking if this may affect you in class
6) We dont allow anyone in the class who has been drinking
7) Rude or threatening behaviour will result in you being asked to leave and not come back or provoking trouble with other students
8) if you are doing the show, please note we sometimes film the show for our you tube chanel on occasion, Not every show is filmed.
if you do the show you will will film you for the tube chanel,
9) we do not film the show for personal copies andcopies of the show are not availble from us .
10) burlesque baby may change venues at short notice if any venues issues - obvioulsy rare
11 ) you are responsible to look at the class schedule every week in case of any changes to that days class times or venue
12) you can not do the show with out doing stage 4
13) if you do book yourself for the show, the condition is you have to bring a handful of fans/ friends and family as its a grdaution -
if not enough people buy tickets it will be postphoned - tickets will be refunded but
February 28th 2018
April 4th 2018
8.10pm to 9.30pm
£120- ONLY - 16 PLACES
You can pay Deposit 60 pounds
and balance before
February 28th start to attend
Please note you can do this course without doing the show.
Burlesque Baby Graduation
Sunday May 6 - 2018
Cast to arrive 3.30pm
Rehearsals 4pm - 5.30pm
PLEASE NOTE TO DO THIS GRADUATION
YOU NEED TO HAVE DONE ALL 4 LEVELS
LEVEL 4 IS FREE
IF YOU HAVE COMPLETED STAGE 3 -
PLACES ARE LIMITED
PLEASE NOTE THAT
IN ORDER TO PERFORM IN THE GRADUATION SHOW YOU NEED
TO BRING AT LEAST 8 AUDIENCE MEMBERS TO SUPPORT THE SHOW. THE SHOW RUNS AT HIGH COSTS AND IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC , BUT ONLY FRIENDS AND FAMILY ATTEND AS IT IS A GRADUATION SHOW.
TICKETS WILL BE £20 PP
PRE - SALE
OR £18 PP ON A 10 TICKET GROUP DEAL
PLEASE NOTE IF WE DONT GET SUPPORT FROM THE STUDENTS, WE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PUT THE SHOW ON DUE TO THE HIGH PRODUCTION COSTS. WE HAVE YET TO PULL A SHOW AS EVERYONE HAS GOT BEHIND THE MAGICAL NIGHT THIS IS .